-
October 2nd, 2006, 06:06 PM
#1
Inactive Member
<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD" align=center>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
You Are Pop Art
</font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE">
<center>
</center>
<font color="#000000">
When it comes to art, you're definitely not a snob.
You can appreciate the mainstream aspects of culture, even if you need to twist them a bit to make them your own.
Whether you're into comics, retro pinups, or bold colors, you embrace what's eye catching and simple.
As far as most other art goes, you consider it a little too elitist and high brow for your tastes!
</font></td></tr></table>
<div align="center">What Art Movement Are You?</div>
-
October 3rd, 2006, 06:11 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
You Are Pop Art

When it comes to art, you're definitely not a snob.
You can appreciate the mainstream aspects of culture, even if you need to twist them a bit to make them your own.
Whether you're into comics, retro pinups, or bold colors, you embrace what's eye catching and simple.
As far as most other art goes, you consider it a little too elitist and high brow for your tastes!
What Art Movement Are You?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatartmovementareyouquiz/
-
October 5th, 2006, 01:27 PM
#3
-
October 5th, 2006, 04:44 PM
#4
Inactive Member
<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD" align=center>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
You Are Expressionism
</font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE">
<center>
</center>
<font color="#000000">
Moody, emotional, and even a bit angsty... you certainly know how to express your emotions.
At times, you tend to lack perspective on your life, probably as a result of looking inward too much.
This introspection does give you a flair for the dramatic. And it's even maybe made you cultivate some artistic talents!
You have a true artist's temperament... which is a blessing and a curse.
</font></td></tr></table>
<div align="center">What Art Movement Are You?</div>
My favorite movement, ironically enough!
-
October 5th, 2006, 06:25 PM
#5
Inactive Member
<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD" align=center>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
You Are Impressionism
</font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE">
<center>
</center>
<font color="#000000">
You think the world is quite beautiful, especially if you look at it in new and interesting ways.
You tend to focus on color and movement in art.
For you, seeing the big picture is much more important than recording every little detail.
You can find inspiration anywhere... especially from nature.
</font></td></tr></table>
<div align="center">What Art Movement Are You?</div>
These little quizes are intresting. They usually capture a part of me, This one is pretty close (in my Opinion)
-
October 6th, 2006, 02:10 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I couldn't agree more Rog...this one in particular was really on target...I love surrealism and do look at life much like described and then with Robin, she is most definitely like her movement and being the wonderful artist that she is ( I have her works framed in and in the boys room)she clearly defines expressionism in her work.
-
October 6th, 2006, 08:55 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Miz Pez, I didn't realize you are an artist, What medium do you use? Any chance of sharing some of your art with us? [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
rog
-
October 9th, 2006, 05:07 PM
#8
Inactive Member
well Rae would have to do that for you. Actually that reminds me that I forgot I was giving Zach the rest of my pieces. Maybe Rae can scan some. I have focused more on poetry lately than drawing. Well, actually I havent written anything in a year or so. Pathetic, but I hardly have time anymore, which sucks....**sigh** Great, now I am depressed.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks